Sunday, June 24, 2007

Oops

My mind wanders today as my head is in the clothes dryer or bent over the ironing board about my friend that I think I've offended. I have never, never, ever been the kind of person that offended anybody (except my kiddo's) but this past month I have successfully offended two people I dearly love and I just don't know what is the matter with me. I seem to open my mouth and out spills crap. Yesterday I offended my Mother-in-law and it was totally unintential as I had no clue that the idea she had and I was saying was horrible and yuck about was her idea, I thought it was The Hubby's. I made tears come up in her nearly 80 year old eyes. Granted she was stressed to the max with having 75 people in her house for the family reunion and she is a perfectionist and I was rocking her little boat. I felt bad but you know lately I just spill stuff out of mouth and will just have to deal with the fallout.

No comments: