Saturday, June 30, 2007

I'm Back



It was absolutely WONDERFUL!!!! I had such a fabulous time at the spa and I encourage everyone to try a destination spa, especially Lake Austin Spa. The place was everything I thought it would be and more. The food was DELICIOUS and the place is gorgeous. I had a rosemary scrub and massage, a pumpkin wrap and massage, and a glycolic glo facial. I got to sit around the pool, when it wasn't raining or threatening to flood and I read 4 books while there. I could have taken hikes or worked out in classes or the really nice workout room but since I do that 5 days a week my motive was to rest and relax and just veg out. I'm going to save my pennies to go back.

1 comment:

Kellyology said...

I just got that book! Can't wait to start it. Glad you had a good time.