Sunday, May 20, 2007

Holy Crap!

Well "it" is getting ready to hit the fan, just as soon as The Hubby comes home from the office. He/we are trying to get #2 daughter in California car insurance and off of our insurance. So, The Hubby has been dealing with the insurance lady in California along with #2. Well, #2 has been a little naughty on the streets since she was 16 (she's almost 22 now). She had a speeding ticket, one rolling through a stop sign, and one speeding through a school zone, all at the age of 16. Then last spring she had two speeding tickets (age 21) in Phoenix where she was going to school. Unfortunately, the first three The Hubby didn't know about and I did. Yikes! Yes I know I should have told him but at the time he and she were totally at each others throats to the point that I thought she would leave home. It was horrible and since he pretty much left me to handle most of the everyday upbringing I dealt with it at the time. I can't believe after this weekend of fun with flashlights (haha) I'm going to have to deal with this now. I'm telling you just because they are of age the crap just doesn't stop. I so want her to be on her own and making her own decisions but she's just not there yet so that means I also have to deal with her sometimes unreasonable father. I know he'll be growling but that's just the way things are right now. Man I've got a headache.....

No comments: