Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My Christmas Present


This is my new Christmas present that I asked for, mind you today is December 19....I sent an email to The Hubby of what I wanted with even a link to Amazon for him to purchase. Of course, he had to try Ebay first, his second love (I'm his first). He said for me to order it...I did. It came via the USPS and so I came home to find a notice of delivery. I had to go to the post office...Christmas time yet and wait in line for 30 minutes to pick up my Christmas present. I brought it home and put it on his desk for him to at least wrap. He came home and wanted to know what it was. I told him and he asked why I put it there, I explained. He said he thought I would want to learn how to use it "for" and "before" Christmas. So here I am with probably my only Christmas present on December 19. Funny guy...

2 comments:

LiveLee said...

Woohoo!!!
you'll love it!!!

Kellyology said...

Cool camera!...have fun!