Thursday, November 30, 2006

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow



OK...I like snow OK but ONLY if I don't have to get out into it. Today The Hubby and I started to get up as usual to go workout but of course decided against it when we looked outside. Sleet and ice....I hate that stuff. We (I) ended staying home all day long and The Hubby even called all the employees and told them to STAY HOME! Good call. Of course knowing The Hubby he can't sit for long and so off he slide down the sloped driveway to find snow melt and try his luck on the ice. I have a feeling he will be in the office tomorrow no matter the weather. The really bad thing about all of this is that we are having an all out Christmas party BASH on Saturday night, catered and bartender and all. I HOPE this doesn't stop people from coming and I PRAY for lots of sunshine. PLEASE SUNSHINE. The weather guys this morning said Saturday would be 40 degrees but tonight they said 31....This also means my cleaning lady might not make it to the house so I may have to spend my time sweeping, mopping, dusting etc...That's OK though the house isn't too bad.

What is it with these weather guys. You would think there was a tornado coming or something. They really get off to the weather and interupt the TV shows EVERY commercial break to give and update that it is SNOWING and it is COLD! WE KNOW ALREADY!

No comments: