Sunday, November 26, 2006

Decorating Day

Last night I climbed into the attic and retrieved box upon box of Christmas decorations. I love to decorate for Christmas but this time I have a week to get my house totally decked out. The Hubby and I are hosting a huge catered party with "hopefully" close to 100 people. I sent the invites out last week but have not had much of a response but I'm hoping that just means people are coming. People just don't RSVP anymore. Anyway, I'm going to be totally engrossed in the art of adornment today.

Yesterday The Hubby spent his second day in a tree waiting for a poor defenseless deer to walk by and lose its life. The only way I could do that is if I was extremely hungry and lived off the land like my great grandparents. I had never seen a live deer in the wild till I was an adult. I grew up with seeing dead ones hanging in trees gutted. Yeah I know. YUCK! WHOA...I need to get back to where my mind was going. Last night The Hubby received a phone call on his cell phone and I heard old car???? He finished the call and I asked what that was about. He told me he bought a 55 (or 56 or 57) Chrysler Windsor. Uh What! Excuse me. I don't get it. You know if I did something like that I would never hear the end of it. EVER!!!!!! Don't get me wrong I don't mind but what the heck. WHERE IS MY SPORTS CAR, MY CONVERTIBLE, MY FUN CAR!!!!!!! I've been asking for some time for my own fun car. Maybe next year?

Oh well, on to the Christmas tree...Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

LiveLee said...

Can't wait to see your place all decorated!!!

hope you had a good Thanksgiving...i also had a houseful...but just 12.
and no left over turkey!